Saturday 6 October 2012

An afterglow bouquet.


Long time no see, blog! Apologies for my absence, but I've been geeking out over GW2, and it hasn't really left me any time to blog! Nevermind, on with the pretty pictures!

Above is one coat of the gorgeous HARE - Afterglow over one coat of Rimmel - Blue Vogue. You can see in the bottle that Afterglow has a much lighter blue jelly base, but I really wanted the tiny purple glitter to stand out more, so I layered it over a darker colour. I really like how it came out!

The flowers are painted on just with the edge of the polish brush, in (Boots) 17 - Orange Soda, and dotted with Kleancolor - Metallic Fuchsia. They look really cute from a distance, and a little messy in these close up shots, but you know how macro picks up all the little flaws!

Afterglow is another feather in the cap of HARE polishes, for me; beautiful smooth application, the glitters just flow out and place themselves, good dry time and gorgeous colour schemes as always. <3 I really can't get enough of these, I'm so excited for her new Fall collection coming up soon and the re-release of her older colours (I must have Pegasus!).

I'll try to get around to posting the slightly overdue September haul and a quick & dirty gallery of my recent (and not always interesting) manicures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment