Saturday 20 October 2012

Fire in the taco bell!

I'm starting to think I have a problem with collecting indie polishes. I've been trying several brands over the past month, but honestly, my main contenders appear to be Pahlish and HARE.

The above is two coats of Pahlish's brand new formula of Fire In The Taco Bell, over two coats of OPI's Y'All Come Back Ya Hear. Fire In The Taco Bell was one of the first indie swatches I saw that really made me want to take the plunge and buy from independent polish creators; imagine my disappointment when I found out it was discontinued!

Turned out it had been discontinued for formula problems (a curling type of glitter), but thankfully Shannon worked her glittery polish magic and fixed it, and therefore we now have the brand new version. Despite not being a lover of orange (by a long shot, seriously, it and I are not normally friends), this is looooovely.

Look at the squishyness! Look at the bright, happy, party vibe of it! Look at the tiny glowing gold specks, and the iridescent violet hex squished inbetween the orangey goodness, and the fuchsia squares. Squares! Have I mentioned how much I love polishes with different sizes of the same colour glitter? Sigh. So pretty. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment