Saturday 20 October 2012

The sky was pink...

This is two coats of HARE - The Sky Was Pink. No undies, just beautiful glittery jelly goodness.

Now I'm not normally a 'pink' kinda girl. It doesn't normally suit my skintone, and I'd usually prefer a nice deep raspberry as opposed to a girly candyfloss pink. This, however, is just pure unadulterated awesome. <3

There is a lot of fine hot pink shimmer that doesn't show up in this photo, but it's there, trust me (you can see a little bit of it at the tip of my pinky nail). The polish is so pretty in person, and sometimes in low lighting or at a distance, it even looks a little more blue than pink. It's just gorgeous.

I could waffle on some more about how much I love, worship and adore my HAREs, but I'm sure you get the idea already. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment