Saturday 18 August 2012

Arista has big hair...

So this week's manicure is three coats of OPI's Big Hair, Big Nails. It's a jelly (or 'sorbet' if you're OPI and you like to sound pretentious), which means it has this gorgeous juicy glossy finish. Name stupidity aside, I'm really, really starting to love these OPI jellies. <3
The jelly sandwich filling on the ring finger is Sea Lore's Arista. I honestly have not been able to find or take a photo that truly shows how sparkly this polish is in real life. See those large, paler hexes? They're actually holographic, and they still flash & twinkle beautifully through the jelly in person, but on camera? Nope, too shy, no dice. :(
Quick recap of other news; my Andrina manicure lasted all week while I was on holiday, which is pretty impressive! Also, I am a bit nervous about posting my upcoming stash hauls, as I have gone a little bit mad. :/ This month and next month may be a little... uh... packed. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment