Monday 10 December 2012

Neon lights at twilight...

I had -so- many compliments on this manicure, it was crazy! Sadly, my photograph does it no justice; I'd had a really busy week and the only times I was at home, it was dark! So this is a snapshot of it underneath my room light, which isn't the greatest for swatch photos, but it's all I could do.

The gradient is done with China Glaze neons; Hang Ten Toes for the pink (plus two coats for the base), Beach Cruise-R for the purple, and Splish Splash for the blue at the tips. The blue ended up turning into more of a dark purple due to the pink base, it was really pretty! The difference between HTT and BC is much more obvious in person too, if you own these two you'll know what I mean!

I topped it off with a quick glaze of Silver Star by Kleancolor; it's a lovely sparkly glitter, a little sparse but it works well in situations like this one! It was so bright and eye-catching in person, I really need to try it again sometime with better lighting for the photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment