Friday 23 November 2012

Pokemon - With Love, From Kingler

Hey there! Not actually my nails this time! My sister requested Kingler (from Pokemon!) on her nails, as she has an in-joke about it with her boyfriend. Naturally, I was more than happy to oblige! :D

The shimmery background is one coat of Models Own - Indian Ocean. The pink shimmer really comes out on its own! The orange is a cheap one called Hip Hop from Collection 2000 - it stains a bit, but we weren't using it for much, so it wasn't a problem. Black lines are done with a Models Own nail art pen, the white is my trusty Natural Collection Nail Tip Whitener polish from Boots. :P

She wanted the rest of the nails painted a watery, sparkly blue (we went with one coat of Models Own Blooboo and one coat of Models Own Indian Ocean), but I forgot to take a picture. Oops!

I really liked how it came out! I might try Pokemon nails on myself sometime soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment